A frontend to show spotify albums by artist https://spoti-search.ruihildt.xyz/
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||2 years ago|
|public||2 years ago|
|src||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|package-lock.json||2 years ago|
|package.json||2 years ago|
|tsconfig.json||2 years ago|
|yarn.lock||2 years ago|
A react application using typescript showing the albums of an artist the user is searching for using a GraphQL endpoint.
- Deployed app: https://spoti-search.ruihildt.xyz/
- Endpoint: https://spotify-graphql-server.herokuapp.com/graphql
Using the app
- Clone the git repo from here.
- Install libraries using yarn (can also be run with npm):
- Run the app:
- Build the app to deploy it:
- Run the tests: