You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||10 months ago|
|README.md||10 months ago|
|api-documentation.md||11 months ago|
|database.dbml||11 months ago|
|meetingscheduler.drawio||1 year ago|
|research.md||1 year ago|
About Meeting Planner
Meeting Planner helps you find the best time to schedule a meeting across several timezones. It's based on the availibity of all participants for specific days.
How does it work?
For the meeting manager
- Enter a title and description(optional)
- Select the possible days on the calendar
- Select a deadline for responses
- Send invitations to potential participants
- Wait either for all participants to respond or for the deadline (whichever happens first)
- Choose and set the meeting date
- Choose the minimum of people for the meeting to take place (quorum)
- Choose who needs to be there for the meeting to happen
For the participants
- Select your availability on the calendar: you can choose between (Yes / No / Ideal)
- Wait for the meeting manager to confirm the meeting date