|rui hildt 357e9f3399|
About Meeting Planner
Meeting Planner helps you find the best time to schedule a meeting across several timezones. It's based on the availibity of all participants for specific days.
How does it work?
For the meeting manager
- Enter a title and description(optional)
- Select the possible days on the calendar
- Select a deadline for responses
- Send invitations to potential participants
- Wait either for all participants to respond or for the deadline (whichever happens first)
- Choose and set the meeting date
- Choose the minimum of people for the meeting to take place (quorum)
- Choose who needs to be there for the meeting to happen
For the participants
- Select your availability on the calendar: you can choose between (Yes / No / Ideal)
- Wait for the meeting manager to confirm the meeting date